To Register for any of our recreational classes, camps or birthday parties
REGISTRATION FOR OUR 2020-2021 RECREATIONAL CLASSES
WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE AUG 3rd!!!!
"To be the Best you must Train with the Best!"
Come be a part of the most successful program in West Texas!
Check out our Classes
Ages 3 & 4
Tiny Tumble - Its FUN, its healthy, and its play with a purpose! We will work basic tumbling skills including forward and backward rolls, handstands, and cartwheels along with basic balancing skills. We use lots of visual cues and progressions to also help them with memory skills.
Ages 5 & up
Are you wanting to learn how to fly or perfect your Flyer Flexibility skills? A perfect fit for all skill levels this class is taught on the ground and will provide training on proper flyer positions as well as flexibility to learn or perfect your flying abilities. We will have class on Stunt Stands working all levels of skills from Tic-Tocs to Full ups. This is a 30 minute class and can be coupled with a Tumbling Class of your Choice.
Ages 5 & up
This class is 30 minutes in duration and would be a great addition to your TUMBLING CLASS. We will work on developing STRONG Cheer Technique Drills! Be READY and prepare yourself to make your All-Star and/or School Cheer and Dance Team.
Jumps & Flexibility Class
Ages 5 & up
This class is 30 minutes in duration and would be a great addition to your TUMBLING CLASS. We will work on developing STRONG Jump Technique Drills to develop flexibility, height and strength of upper body to master the PERFECT Jump! Be READY and prepare yourself to make your All-Star and/or School Cheer and Dance Team.
- Create an account and register online. Please do not create a new account if you already have one. If you have forgotten your user name and password, please click on “forgot” and both will be emailed to you. Once you are in the account, you may enroll in a class.
- Class tuition is drafted upon enrollment and you are welcome to start your class immediately. All tuition will be handled via autopay withdrawal on the 1st of each month. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- No-risk trial, enroll anytime (space permitting)!!
- Athletes are enrolled in the class until they are dropped. To drop an athlete, please email email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE: All drop requests must be submitted by the 15th of the month in order to be removed from billing for the following month. Athletes that do not properly withdraw from a class will be responsible for any outstanding tuition. Once tuition is billed, it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please note that due to scheduling conflicts, illness, etc., class coaches may vary without prior notification.
- Athletes with past due balances that exceed 30 days may be removed from the class for non-payment without prior notification. Past due balances must be paid in full in order to re-enroll in a class.
- Class tuition is not based on attendance, as it simply reserves your spot in the class. No make-up classes will be offered. Athletes in a class do not receive prorated tuition.
Tumbling Classes- From the beginner to the advanced tumbler, Alpha Cheer and Dance provides the athlete with SKILL appropriate classes to ensure the BEST way for your tumbler to progress to the next level of class.
Please make sure you enroll your child in the appropriate skill level they are currently at. Thank you!
INTRO TO TUMBLING
Ages 5 & UPThis is a beginning class for first time students or first year cheerleaders. This class will work on cartwheels, 1 hand cartwheels, round-offs, back rolls, front rolls, back bends, back bend kick overs and back walk overs. This class is a Prerequisite for Flip Flopping Class.
Ages 5 & UP
This class has a prerequisite of INTRO TO TUMBLING. We will use all skills mastered in Intro to Tumbling Class along with the fundamentals of the back handspring. Tumblers will use the trampoline, tumble track, spring floor, and hard floor to focus on spotted and unspotted tumbling drills. Students must have an unassisted standing Back Handspring and Round off Back Handspring to advance to the Series Class. This class is a prerequisite for Series Class.
SERIES BACK HANDSPRINGS
Ages 5 & Up
This class has a prerequisite of the FLIP FLOPPING Class. The student in this class must have an unassisted Standing Back Handspring and Round off Back Handspring to enroll in this class. We will be working on connecting back handsprings series needed to progress to the TUCKS & UP Class. Must have MASTERED Round off 3 back handsprings with a rebound. This class is a Prerequisite for the TUCKS & UP Class.
TUCKS & UPS
Ages 8 & Up
This class has a prerequisite of the SERIES Back Handspring Class. The student in this class must have standing back handspring series and round off back handspring series to enroll in this class. We will be working on perfecting the speed and strength of the back handsprings series and introducing the BACK and FRONT TUCK.